Policy Number: 200-23
The College needs to protect its resources and manage its liability. The Board of Trustees has determined that it is desirable to establish standard hours of operation so that individuals found on its premises after hours can be asked to leave the premises.
- Bremerton Campus. College operating hours are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Pacific Time seven days per week except for state holidays and emergency closures. Outside of these hours all premises are closed to the public. Specific buildings may have posted hours that are shorter than the standard College hours.
- Branch Campuses. Branch Campuses are open during posted buildings hours. When the branch campus buildings are closed, the entire campus is closed to the public.
Exceptions may be allowed by written permission of the President or the President’s designee. College employees are allowed to work in College facilities closed to the public upon notification of the College’s safety and security office.
- Recommended by Bruce Riveland
- Submitted to President’s Cabinet for Review Nov. 22, 2011
- Approved by President Nov. 22, 2011
- Submitted to Board of Trustees March 20, 2012
- Approved by Board of Trustees April 17, 2012
- Published in Washington Administrative Code n/a