Who We Are
Who We Are
At the Olympic College Resource Center, we offer you information and referrals, supportive listening, classroom items like our huge book lending library, and when applicable, emergency funding to help support your needs. This program was created by students for students. We want to be your active support team! Stop in, call, or email and see if we can help; you don’t have to struggle alone.
How We Can Help You
- We strive to know the resources within Olympic College and our neighboring communities so we can point you in the right direction for assistance.
- We love to help save you money; we often have physical resources here in the office such as school supplies, food, personal hygiene items, and a very large book lending library!
- At times we have financial help for emergencies that might be causing you to stop or drop out of school. Let’s have a conversation to see how we can help!
- In Person: Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Virtual: Mon - Thu: 10 am - 2 pm
Here are some local resources that might be of help!
Please note: resources listed are for Kitsap unless designated Thurston and/or Mason.
Olympic College Resources
Alcohol & Drug Treatment and Support
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
Employment & Training
Financial Assistance/Basic Needs
Housing, Shelters and Home Ownership
Parenting and Pregnancy
COVID–19 Community Support
Resource Center Staff
Our friendly and informative team is eager to assist you!