- Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts After March 2014
- Unofficial Transcripts Prior to March 2014
- Need to Pay by Cash?
If you wish to order an Official Transcript of any kind, please order through Parchment. Please see the instructions below. We will contact you if we need additional information. If we need to update your transcript from the archives, we will contact you to explain the process and to provide you with a timeline.
See below for step-by-step instructions and a helpful video, or visit Parchment to order your official transcript.
How to Order Official Transcripts Online
1Create Parchment Username & Password
Click 'Create Account.'
- Enter approximate dates of attendance. It's ok if you don't know the exact dates.
- Enter your Student ID. If you don't know your Student ID, enter a placeholder value of any series of numbers.
- Click 'Submit' to complete this process.
- After creating your account, you will be automatically redirected to the 'Select Documents' page.
- Click the 'Transcripts' tile.
Select whom you would like the Official Transcripts sent to:
- College or University
- Third Party
Note: If you plan to send transcripts to an out-of-state college or university, select 'Paper Transcripts - Mailed.' Transcripts to out-of-state colleges and universities can only be sent by mail at this time.
4Select Order Options
If you select send 'Now' your credit card will be charged when the order is processed.
- Select 'Hold for Degree' or 'Hold For Grades.'
- If you select one of these options, your credit card will be charged at checkout.
- Select a 'Purpose for Request' from the dropdown menu and click 'Continue.'
- Review 'Order Details' and click 'Checkout.'
- Select 'I Accept' under the 'Provide Consent' page.
- By clicking 'I Accept' you grant permission to share your transcript.
- Click 'Next'
- Verify order details under 'Review Order.'
- Click 'Confirm.'
7Enter Payment Information
Enter and review your payment information.
- Click 'Submit Payment.'
- Click 'Log Off.'