Select your transcript type - Official or Unofficial, the approximate time you attended Olympic College and follow the instructions below for accessing your student transcripts. The cost to order Official Transcripts is $10.50 per copy.
- Official Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts After March 2014
- Unofficial Transcripts Prior to March 2014
- Need to Pay by Cash?
If you wish to order an Official Transcript of any kind, please order through Parchment. Please see the instructions below. We will contact you if we need additional information. If we need to update your transcript from the archives, we will contact you to explain the process and to provide you with a timeline. Many organizations will not accept transcripts forwarded from the learner as an official transcript.
How to Order Official Transcripts Online
1Create Parchment Username & Password
Click 'Create Account.'
- Enter approximate dates of attendance. It's ok if you don't know the exact dates.
- Enter your Student ID. If you don't know your Student ID, enter a placeholder value of any series of numbers.
- Click 'Submit' to complete this process.
- After creating your account, you will be automatically redirected to the 'Select Documents' page.
- Click the 'Transcripts' tile.
Select whom you would like the Official Transcripts sent to:
- College or University
- Third Party
4Select Order Options
If you select send 'Now' your credit card will be charged when the order is processed.
- Select 'Hold for Degree' or 'Hold For Grades.'
- If you select one of these options, your credit card will be charged at checkout.
- Click 'Continue'
5Enter Payment Information
Enter and review your payment information.
- Click 'Submit Payment.'
- Click 'Log Off.'