In Washington state, nursing assistant (NA) employment is expected to grow faster than the average for all other jobs. 

Graduates of our NA Certificate of Recognition program find pleasure and reward in serving clients in hospitals, long-term care facilities, and home health settings. Some NAs choose to pursue careers in nursing, using their training as valuable experience in becoming a successful nurse.

Fill out a short form, and a member of our team will follow up with you right away!

Request InfoAttend an Info Session

view program in catalog

Contact Us

Explore our Program

Explore our Program

Graduates of our Nursing Assistant Certification of Recognition program are prepared to assist registered nurses or licensed practical nurses in providing basic nursing care for clients in acute, long-term, and home settings. Upon completion of the Nursing Assistant Program, students are eligible to take the state certification exam to become a Nursing Assistant-Certified (NAC) in Washington state.

Helpful Information

Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 Calendars

View the full calendar for Summer and Fall 2023, including classes, labs, holidays, and the graduation pinning ceremony. 

Summer 2023 CalendarFall 2023 calendar

Program Outcomes

Certification Pass Rate

Expected Level of Achievement (ELA): 80% of students will pass the certification exam for nursing assistants on the first attempt.  The remaining 20% of students will pass on the second attempt.  

2021-2022: 100% (36 candidates)