Complete all of the steps listed below to apply for your degree or certificate from Olympic College.
How to Apply
1Meet with your Faculty Advisor
Meet with your Faculty Advisor to verify all degree or certificate requirements have been completed. Some programs require additional documents be submitted along with the application form.
2Complete the Degree/Certificate Application
Complete the appropriate application. For non AA-DTA applications, you will need to download and return a print PDF.
- Direct Transfer Agreement Application via MS Forms (AA-DTA, Business DTA, Pre-Nursing DTA)
- DTA Print Application (PDF)
- Other Associate Degree Application (PDF)
- Reverse Transfer Associate Degree Application (PDF)
- Bachelor's Degree Application (MS Forms)
- Certificate Application (PDF)
- High School+ Program Application (MS Forms)
Note: All applications require a signature from a Faculty Advisor, with the exception of DTA applications and Bachelor's Degree Applications.
3Update Personal Information
- Verify or update your preferred email listed in ctcLink, this will be used to communicate with you regarding your application.
- Verify or update your mailing address listed in ctcLink, this is where your physical degree or certificate will be mailed six to eight weeks after the end of the completion term.
- Add a 'Degree Name' to your ctcLink student profile if you want a specific name to appear on your degree or certificate.
4Submit Completed Application
Submit completed PDF application forms directly to the Graduation Evaluators via email. Printed applications may be dropped off in person at Registration & Records on the Bremerton campus. Applications are accepted up to two terms prior to the expected completion term. See below for upcoming application deadlines.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your completed application from the graduation evaluators. Keep a copy of this email for your reference as it will contain further information regarding payment of the application fee and the application review process. Email will be the primary form of communication regarding your application going forward.
Degree/Certificate Application Deadlines
Students must submit the appropriate application by the quarterly deadline for the quarter you intend to graduate. Submit your application early to ensure there is time to address any issues that may arise in the application process.
Visit our Graduation Ceremony & Regalia webpage for information about the annual Commencement Ceremony.
- $30 for the first Bachelors or Associate degree (non-refundable)
- $20 for the High School Diploma (non-refundable)
- $10 for each additional degree application if the completion term is the same as the first (non-refundable)
Note: The appropriate application fee(s) will be added to a student's ctcLink Student Account by the Cashier's Office within 2 business days of receipt of the completed application(s) by the Graduation Evaluators. Applications without payment will not be reviewed.