Up to $4,000 in grants for qualified students
Did you know that Olympic College students can qualify for up to $4,000 in grants that do not have to be paid back?
The Worker Retraining Grant funds tuition, books and fees for students who are retraining for a new career in hands-on professional-technical programs. Programs include Aviation Technology, Cybersecurity, Filmmaking, Early Childhood Education, Medical Assisting, Nursing, Welding, and several more.
You may qualify for the Worker Retraining Grant if you:
- Separated from military in last 4 years
- Qualified for unemployment in last 4 years
- Are a displaced homemaker
- Are self-employed and facing hardship
- Need new skills for a better job
Complete a short ‘Start Next Quarter’ form to see if you qualify and a member of our team will follow up with your right away!
Need more info? No problem. Our staff is available to assist you online or in-person.
- Email: @email
- Phone: Bremerton - 360-475-7849, Shelton - 360-432-5423
- Location: Bremerton - Bldg. 4, Rm. 206, Shelton Bldg. S1, Rm. 117
- Website: Worker Retraining Website
- Connect Via Zoom
Your future starts today at Olympic College!