Refunds are issued for partial or full withdrawal from the College only if the student officially withdraws, either online (OASIS) or in person by submitting an add/drop form to Registration and Records. In order to expedite your refund, please contact the Cashier's office at 360-475-7467.
For credit classes
Students may add/drop classes on OASIS or in person at the Registrar’s
Office, using the Add/Drop Form. Date restrictions apply and are listed below.
Refunds may be made for tuition, operating fees, and special fees unless
listed as non-refundable.
- 100% refund prior to the first day of the quarter
- 80% refund 1st through the 5th day of the quarter
- 40% refund 6th through the 10th day of the quarter
See actual refund deadline dates on the academic calendar.
For classes less than 13 weeks in length
Refund is prorated.
For Continuing Education zero credit classes
- 100% - classes and workshops cancelled by OC
- 90% - withdrawal five days prior to class start date
- 0% after class starts
Transfers to other Continuing Education classes five days prior to class start date
Time to allow for refund
- Check; The refund will be made by check within 10 business days of the request
- Cash or debit card; The refund will be made by check mailed within 3 - 5 business days of the request.
- Credit Card; The refund will be made in the form of a credit back to the charge card within 10 - 30 business days of the request..
Olympic College reserves the right to amend the refund procedures within the
limits of RCW 28B.15.605.