|Quarterly Honors |
Quarterly honors designations recognize scholastic achievement of Olympic College students. Students who qualify for quarterly honors will receive a letter of commendation. Criteria for the awards include:
- Completion of 12 credits at the 100 level or higher during the quarter for which the award is given
- The grades for these credits must calculate in the overall GPA
- Grade Point Average Requirements
- Dean's Scholars: 3.5 to 3.89 college-level GPA
- President's Scholars: 3.9 to 4.0 college-level GPA
Graduation Honors – Associate Degrees
Graduation honors recognize scholastic achievement of students who have completed a two year associate degree.
President’s and Dean’s Scholars designation are noted on the Commencement Program and the official student transcript.
1. Only credits earned at OC will count toward the award.
2. At least 24 GPA credits of 100 level course work or higher must have been earned at OC
Dean’s Scholars: 3.5 to 3.89 GPA. Dean’s Scholars may wear a silver honor cord at Commencement.
President’s Scholars: 3.9 to 4.0 GPA. President’s Scholars may wear a gold honor cord at Commencement.
President’s Medal: 4.0 GPA. President’s Scholars who earn a 4.0 GPA will be awarded the President’s Medal at Commencement.