Olympic College's Culinary Arts program provides in-depth culinary training for careers in restaurants, hotels, catering, fine bakeries, resorts and institutions offering food services. As students progress through the program, they focus on areas of cooking specialty and gain hands-on experience working in the Olympic Café, The Fireside Bistro and at banquets and events.
The program is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation.
- To be the vehicle for culinary knowledge for our students and community.
- To promote and elevate the skills of professional cookery and cuisine in our communities.
- To provide foundations of culinary study and the execution of skills.
- To create an atmosphere of excitement relative to cooking methodology and outcomes.
Complete a short form and a member of the Welcome Center will follow up with you right away!
Olympic College offers an Associate in Technical Arts (ATA): Culinary Arts Institute-Sous Chef; and these certificate programs:
- Certificate of Completion (CC): Culinary Arts Institute-Cook's Helper
- Certificate of Completion (CC): Culinary Arts Institute-Prep Cook
- Certificate of Specialization (CS): Culinary Arts Institute-Lead Cook
Every student is assigned an advising team consisting of your Student Success Coach and Faculty Advisor. Your Faculty Advisor is determined once you decide on your specific academic program. The following professor is the Faculty Advisor for Culinary Arts.
Culinary Arts is part of the Business & Technology (B&T) Division. Visit the B&T webpage for more info, including support resources and services, and contact info for division staff and the dean. The B&T Division can assist you with:
- Connecting with faculty
- Finding campus resources
- Support for procedural processes such as a grade appeal or student complaint.