Reporting Concerns at Olympic College
Student Success and Persistence Is Our Priority
For emergencies call 911 and/or Campus Security: 360-475-7800.
Please choose one of the following 'OC Report It' forms which best fits the situation:
- The reports are routed to the appropriate office and those impacted are connected to resources.
- See the "Types of Concerns" below for more details about when to refer for BIT, Student Conduct, or Title IX
This report covers issues of student behaviors involving extreme emotional distress including signs of threat to self or others.
- These reports are managed by the Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT).
- Please read about Recognizing Distressed Students and How to Deal With the Distressed Student below.
Recognizing Distressed Students
Suggestion on How to Deal With the Distressed Student
This report covers issues involving student academic misconduct.
- These reports are managed by the Vice President for Student Services & Achievement or designee.
- Please review the Student Code of Conduct and
- Classroom Management
If you are new to teaching or could use some reminders, these web resources have simple ready to use techniques:
This report covers issues involving Olympic College employees or students.
- These reports are managed by the office of Human Resources.
- Behaviors may occur in or out of the classroom and may be submitted anonymously but may limit response.
If this is an issue related to a safety hazard or concern (i.e. property damage, broken lights, sidewalk problems, etc.) please report via a Safety Gram.
IT Security Vulnerability
If this is an IT Security related issue, please follow the guidelines under IT Security Vulnerability Reporting.