Designed to stack on top of the Leadership and Human Relations Certificate. This certificate is intended for students who are looking to develop additional leadership skills at the next level by focusing on an area of specialization in leadership studies. Students choose between Organizational Leadership or Leadership Communication.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Program Outcomes" include the following introduction before: "Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Identify the personal, professional, and legal/ethical issues that impact organizational performance.
- Develop leadership-based communication strategies to enhance problem solving and decision-making across teams, departments, and organizational systems/structures.
- Explain key leadership principles that influence leadership and supervisory practices.
- Identify constructive approaches to manage conflict and create a productive working environment.
- Describe and apply leadership communication skills that promote organizational performance improvement.