The program is designed to enroll students with a range of professional technical associate degrees and a diverse set of work experiences and professional goals.
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership and Technical Management is a practitioner-oriented, applied degree that will prepare students for leadership, management, and supervisory roles in private, public, and nonprofit organizations. The curriculum will address knowledge, skills, and abilities in areas such as leadership theory, supervisory communications, project and operations management, occupational safety, conflict resolution, change and diversity management, and business law.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Construct a philosophy of leadership to guide action
- Identify intrapersonal and interpersonal skills necessary to lead with personal and relational competence
- Design strategies to build and sustain an ethical organizational culture
- Describe methodologies and tools to facilitate operational excellence
- Utilize reflection and research skills to analyze problems and formulate solutions
Entrance Requirements and Prerequisite Courses:
90 Credits total
An associate degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall 2.5 GPA and a 2.00 GPA in each of the following courses:
- English& 101
- MATH& 107 or higher
- Humanities course from OC Associate degree distribution list
- Social Science course from OC Associate degree distribution list