- Currently no license is required for manufacturing technology careers in Washington State. Students are encouraged to research career goals as more employers are seeking employees with degrees and may also require specific certifications (i.e. CNC).
- Information regarding employment and training can be researched at the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) website.
OC is committed to your success and personal enrichment. Take classes, earn certificates or two-year degrees, apply to one of OC's four-year programs, or work with one of the college's university partners.
Getting started is (usually) the hardest part, but OC makes it simple. Jumpstart your career path today with these admissions, advising, and registration resources.
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Paying Your Bill
- Student Scholarships & Grants
- Student Loans
- Career Training Grants
- Work Study
- Military and Veterans
Whatever your financial situation, OC can assist you in meeting your academic goals through financial aid, scholarships and grants, work-study programs, and internships.
- Access Services for Students with Disabilities
- Assessment & Testing Services
- Campus Security
- Career Center
- Cashier's Office
- Child care
- Counseling Services
- Emergency Management
- Information Technology
- International Students
- Military and Veteran Programs
- OC Bookstore
- OC Hub
- Student Records & Forms
- Students in Need Group (SING)
Find what you need for your education at OC. Check your degree progress, access your student email, or view available OC services.
- Bremer Student Center
- Campus Life Cameras
- Clubs & Organizations
- Confidentiality of Student Records (FERPA)
- Fitness Center
- Multicultural Services
- Olympic Cafe Menu
- Olympic College Activities Board
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Residence Life
- Sheryl McKinley Food Pantry
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Email
- Student Government of Olympic College
- Student Success & Engagement - Live Chat
- The Ranger Student Newspaper
Build community and leadership through OC’s vibrant network of organizations, student government, athletics, multicultural programs and outreach.
OC enriches our diverse communities through quality education and student support. With three campuses spanning Kitsap and Mason counties, OC provides the options to serve these areas and every point in between.