This program prepares the graduate to obtain employment and become a productive Information Technology professional in a business-oriented systems environment , specializing in front-end Web page development. Students will use a variety of tools and industry best practices to plan, design, and build Web pages that support business goals. Students study and practice elements of good user interface designs and the overall user experience.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Communicate in writing, non-verbally, and orally to support the goals of the project.
- Identify and demonstrate planning methods for presenting designs to customers, such as wireframes and prototypes.
- Produce and integrate media for/into Web pages.
- Effectively analyze, design, and deploy IT security solutions to support business needs.
- Demonstrate best practices for supporting the user experience when building static Websites, including navigation, and responsive web design.
Required & Prerequisite Courses
(* indicates prerequisites required, click course name to view details)
Program progression is contingent upon a minimum grade of 2.0 or above in each degree specialization course, each CIS course, each DMA course, ART course, and BMGMT course.