The primary objective of this certificate is to develop the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking necessary for successful entrance into and advancement within the Electronics industry.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Operate comfortably and effectively in an industrial work setting.
- Recognize the significance and desirability of reliable and ethical behavior.
- Apply critical thinking and technical abilities to resolve industrial and personnel problems.
- Effectively communicate with and advise customers and coworkers both in writing and orally regarding the progress of and decisions made concerning test and repair procedures.
- Select and operate electronic test equipment during troubleshooting and repair operations with an emphasis on safety in use and accuracy in results.