How to Apply for Admission

How to Apply

Questions? Email the Office of International Education at

Submit the following:

  • Complete the International Student Application online or submit the printed application (PDF format).
  • $50 Application fee: Pay by check, bank draft, money order or international wire transfer made payable to Olympic College. (submit payment authorization form if paying by credit card)
  • Statements of financial responsibility:
  • A current bank statement to show ability to fund one academic year in the United States. See costs.
  • Official transcripts for high school and all post-secondary institutions attended. Transcripts must be signed and sealed, and translated into English. If a translation service is used, the translation must be mailed directly to Olympic College.***
  • Photocopy of passport and visa (if available)
  • Photocopy of TOEFL, STEP, Cambridge or IELTS scores (optional)
  • Photocopy of previous I-20 (if applicable)

Mail to:

Olympic College
Office of International Education
1600 Chester Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98337-1699

FAX: 1-360-473-2856 (Attn: International Admission)


***If you are requesting transfer credits from any foreign college/university, please see this direction for transfer credits process

Upon approval of the application for admission:

Olympic College will mail an admission packet containing:

  • Form I-20. Sign this form and present it to the United States Embassy to apply for a student visa. (New students and exchange visitors with a Form 1-20 or Form DS-2019 are subject to the $200 SEVIS I-901 fee. For complete information, see the SEVP web site. For more information and a copy of the I-901 Form, go to

Upon arrival at Olympic College:

  • Meet with the International Advisor for intake course advising and registration.
  • Health insurance is required for all international students enrolled in Olympic College. You will be able to pay for quarterly premium with your tuition fee at the Cashier's office.  See the Medical Insurance web page.
  • Complete an English and math assessment  or ESL assessment to determine appropriate placement.
OC representative Mr. Gordon Wong of H & B Consulting talking to perspective OC students in China!