This certificate provides the basics of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Electronic Commerce for the business professional. It is uniquely designed to accompany an individual’s previous business experience, training, and/or education.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Effectively describe key components of a non-traditional small business marketing campaign.
- Identify basic consumer buyer behavior and corresponding marketing strategies in maintaining customer relationships.
- Write a basic Marketing Plan.
- Identify traits, skills and responsibilities necessary for the sales professional.
- Describe a variety of e-business strategies and platforms to enhance information management systems.