This program is designed for those who hold degrees from other areas of study or for individuals who wish to acquire leadership skills in business management and planning to improve employment opportunities.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Articulate the relationship of leadership and how it relates to the functions of management.
- Correctly apply accounting principles and mathematical calculations in basic business, planning, and management.
- Effectively use oral and written communication skills as they relate to the business environment.
- Effectively use computer software to support basic business information systems.
- Show respect and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals and teams.