This program prepares students to supplement an administrative-type career with basic bookkeeping responsibilities for business or departmental budgeting.
Advisor / Program Contacts
Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Effectively apply components of the accounting equation to typical business transactions.
- Establish and maintain internal control procedures.
- Effectively use a variety of computer software to accomplish office tasks and to process accounting information.
- Apply mathematical concepts to typical business situations.
- Understand and effectively use accounting and business terminology to produce reports, to converse in a businesstype setting, and to follow directions.