Olympic College has athletic scholarship to offer up to 65% of current in-state tuition.
Requirements for participation are as follows:
- The student must be a high school graduate, or the class year of which they were a member shall have graduated.
- The student must enroll in a minimum of 12 credits.
- A student transferring from any other college who did not participate in athletics must have completed 12 credits during their last quarter of attendance.
- A student transferring from another college who did participate in athletics must have completed 12 credits the final quarter of attendance, must have completed a total of 36 credits, and must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0. Students transferring to an NWAC member college must sit out three quarters or petition for a waiver, which requires the student to meet all of the following:
- The transfer institution does not offer the same sport.
- The student may not participate in any NWAC sanctioned sport after transferring.
- The petition must be approved by the NWAC.
- The transfer institution is located in the community in closest proximity to the student's family residence.
- Athletes who wish to play a second season at a Community College must have completed 36 total college credits, 12 credits the last quarter of attendance (not including summer) and must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Student-athletes who do not meet the above requirements may wish to contact Barry Janusch, Athletic Director at (360) 475-7458 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn what they must do to become eligible.