Call for Proposal
Exploring Diversity in the Puget Sound Region
Are Your Roots Showing?
June 26 - 27, 2014
The Diversity Advisory Council of Olympic College invites you to submit a proposal for a presentation at our first regional diversity conference. This conference will offer participants the opportunity to build community and to network while enhancing their understanding and skills in the areas of diversity, inclusion, multiculturalism, and social justice.
We look forward to receiving presentation proposals from educators, service providers, students, community members, researchers, administrators, and others with interest and expertise in areas related to the conference theme. All presentations should be relevant for a widely varied audience and should focus on one of the following tracks listed below.
Please select one or more tracks appropriate for your presentation.
Proposals will be selected based on the following criteria:
Main Presenter registration fee: $75
- A clear and concise description of the proposed presentation
- Relevance to selected learning track and to conference goals and objectives
- Contribution to research, theory, and/or practice
- Appropriate scope and focus for session type and time allotted
- Evidence of presenter experience with topic and implementation
- Appeal to participants
Questions: Contact Allison Smith, 360.475.7100 firstname.lastname@example.org