Are you ready to transition to a career in Composites Manufacturing Technology, Manufacturing Technology - Precision Machining, or Electronics? Take these steps today!
- Attend an Information Session. These free sessions are an opportunity to learn more about career pathways and the different Air Washington certificate and degree programs at OC. As an orientation to the programs, a session can help you choose the program best suited to your needs and interests.
- Contact the OC Air Washington Transition Coordinator or Grant Manger for further information about what to expect during your educational opportunity, and help with connecting to the many campus resources and individuals who are dedicated to helping you be successful at OC. Deborah Welsh, the Transition Coordinator, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.473.2826, and Stephanie Thompson, the Grant Manager, at 360.475.7839 or email@example.com.
- Complete the OC Application for Admission. It's free!
- Start the Financial Aid process.
- Welcome to OC! Congratulations - you are embarking on an exciting educational and career adventure. You are OC!
Students with previous experience in electronics from the workplace or military may be able to waive out of some coursework in Electronics. For more information please visit the Prior Learning Assessment site (see page 2) or discuss options with the Electronics faculty advisor.