For more information about tutoring, contact:
Director of Tutoring
Science Bldg. Rm. 125A
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton, WA 98337
Welcome to Spring Quarter!
OC BREMERTON: Accounting, Adaptive Technology Bremerton, ASL, Biology, Business Math, Business & Office Tech., Chemistry, CIS, Computer Programming, eTutoring at OC, Engineering, French, German, History, Math/Physics, Medical Terminology, Physics, Sciences, Statistics, Spanish, Writing Center; OC POULSBO, OC SHELTON, COME EARLY AND COME OFTEN! Study centers are learning environments so please be respectful of others that are studying and keep the noise level to a minimum.
Olympic College Tutorial Services provides help to students who need assistance beyond the classroom. A consortium of faculty and staff coordinates the program. Tutoring is provided in a variety of settings for most disciplines of study and takes place in lab/study centers, small groups and occasionally one-on-one. Lab/study centers are on a drop-in or appointment basis. Requests for group and individual tutoring assignments may be made at the Tutorial Office. The Tutorial Office also provides students who have content mastery in a discipline the opportunity to be trained and employed as a tutor.
(CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE eTUTORING WEBPAGE)
Olympic College is now part of the Western eTutoring Consortium. This service provides online one-on-one chats with a tutor in math, chemistry, biology, anatomy & physiology, physics, Spanish, accounting, Office products, web design or economics. There is also an e-Writing Lab where students can upload papers for feedback and critiques. Finally, students can post questions to the e-Question drop-box and get an answer as soon as an appropriate tutor is available. To get to the eTutoring website click HERE!
See campus map HERE.
- Accounting TEC 201
- Adaptive Technology - BUS 100
- Monday and Wednesday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday 1 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday 1 - 4:30 p.m.
- ASL -
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. in MUS 125
- Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. in HSS 209
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m. in HSS 129
- Friday 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in HSS 111
- Monday - Thursday 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. in HSS108
- Business & Office Technology - TEC 201
- Monday and Wednesday 1 - 3 p.m.
- Business Math - Business math tutoring is available in the Math Study Centers
- Computer Information Systems (CIS) - TEC 205
- BASIC COMPUTING AND WEBDESIGN:
- Monday and Tuesday 9:30 a.m - 12 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- BASIC COMPUTING AND NETWORKING:
- Wednesday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- See CIS webpage for more information here. Degree listing page is here. Visit the CIS Digital Advisor here.
- Computer Programming
- TEC 212
- Monday 12 - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday 12 - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Engineering - ST 136
- French - HSS 108
- German - ST 149
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- History - TBA
- The study of human development and change, current affairs with the perspective of past events, and the rich cultural, political, and institutional legacy of the past that provides the framework for a better understanding of our world. Click HERE for the History Department webpage.
- Math & Physics - Rooms ST 124 & 126
- Monday -Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Medical Terminology -
- Physics - See Math & Physics above.
- Sciences (Biology & Chemistry) - The Sciences Tutoring Center is located in the Science & Technology Bldg, Room 221 . We tutor the following courses: Biology, Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology (A&P) and Inorganic Chemistry. The schedule below is also posted outside room 221 in the Science & Technology Bldg. If there are any questions about this schedule send an email to email@example.com. To download PDF of the chart, click HERE.
See campus information HERE. Please call 360.394.2700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Accounting Distance Learning - TBA
- ASL - OCP 218
- Biology - OCP 224
- Chemistry - OCP 109
- Monday and Wednesday 1:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Japanese - OCP 109
- Monday and Wednesday 3:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Math - OCP 109
- Monday and Wednesday 8 a.m. - 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m - 4:45 pm
- Tuesday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2:10 p.m. - 4:10 pm
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m - 10 a.m.
- Spanish - OCP 119
- Monday and Wednesday 2 - 4 p.m.
- Writing Center
See campus information HERE.
- Accounting Distance Learning - TBA
- Math - TJL 110
- Monday & Wednesday 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 8 - 9 a.m. and 1 - 2 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- The Writing Center
Rev.: April 15, 2014 Naydene Hays