Running Start Quarterly Registration Steps
1.) Meet with high school counselor.
· Select classes that meet high school graduation requirements.
· Together complete and sign Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
· Parent and counselor signatures are required.
· Ask for a transfer guide listing OC classes that meet high school requirements.
2.) Plan a class schedule and fill out a Registration Form with those classes listed.
3.) Meet with a Running Start advisor. Bring the following completed:
· Enrollment Verification Form (completed with required signatures)
· Registration Form (with a class schedule plan)
4.) Register for classes at or after the scheduled time to register.
5.) Pay Fees, buy books and attend class. (View your class schedule.)