This program is designed to encourage former foster youth to succeed in college through monetary and case-management style support.
Possible ways we might be able to help:
- Additional grant money in your pocket;
- Book assistance;
- Help with gas/bus transportation;
- Certain bills (power, phone, etc…);
- Supplies (for both school and home);
- Help with your FAFSA and other required paperwork;
- A listening ear and advocate to help you overcome barriers and obstacles to your education;
- Your support team!
- You spent at least one year in foster care (Washington State) after your sixteenth birthday;
- You emancipated (aged out) of foster care on or after January 1, 2007;
- You are a Washington State resident;
- You will be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible college by age 21;
- You have not yet earned a bachelor’s or professional degree.
Stop by to determine eligibility!
Passport / Students in Need Program
Humanities and Student Services Building, Room 206, Bremerton Campus