Welcome to the OC Engineering Club website.
Our organization strives to promote the endeavors of its members through projects which educate and enable.
- Regular Club meetings are held weekly on Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Science Building, room 137.
- Study sessions are held weekly on Monday at 1 p.m. in the Science Building in room 201.
Our elected officers for 2012-2013 are:
- President, Brad Sommer, 360-621-4519, email@example.com
- Vice President, Jake Yates, 360-536-6081, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer, Stephanie Rogers, 360-551-6296, email@example.com
- Advisor, Dr. Goker Tuncol, 360-475-7722, firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGINEERING CLUB NEWS
Much of our communication is done through Facebook, and to that end we encourage anyone interested in joining or simply keeping up to date with our activities to join our group, click HERE to log into Facebook, and then search for Engineering Club at Olympic College.
To become involved with the Engineering Club, please contact club president Bradley Sommer at email@example.com.
- 5/23/2012 - Annual Engineering Club Fund Raiser Dunk Tank-This event raised over $ (pending).
- 5/25/2011 - Annual Engineering Club Fund Raiser Dunk Tank-This event raised over $350.00.
- Human Powered Paper Vehicle Competition
- Hydro Power Contest - Project Manager, George Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ultranet.com/~hands-on/hydro/contest.html - This contest provides an opportunity for students and other interested people to demonstrate their ideas for turning water into power.
- Jet powered Vehicle Construction: Project Manager Eric Meeks. Contact info: For more info see http://www.nickhaddock.co.uk/jetgallery.htm
- Mach One, 10,000 foot Rocket Project - Project Manager Chris Stone, email@example.com , http://www.washingtonaerospace.org/ , http://www.washingtonaerospace.org/fits2005.php
- Remote Control Submersible Competition: Project Manager Chris Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org , http://www.marinetech.org/rov-competition-2/
Rev.: November 7, 2014 Karen Osborn