Re-enroll your child
Fall 2013 Enrollment Procedures for SBCDC Private Paying Parents
1. Pick up and complete a Fall SBCDC Registration Form (available at the Center’s Reception Desk on August 25th).
2. Submit the Registration Form To Candace Lester’s “In-Box” across from the Reception Desk (Deadline for submission to be announced.)
3. You will receive an invoice reflecting the Fall Quarter’s charges either electronically as an e-mail message or in hard copy at the Reception Desk. Date to be announced. At that time the OC Cashier’s Offices will receive a copy of your invoice.
4. In order to guarantee your child’s place in the SBCDC for the Fall Quarter you must pay one third of your bill by the deadline to be announced.
5. Families who miss the payment deadline may still be able to enroll their child for the Fall Quarter but their spot in our program will not be guaranteed after the missed deadline.
6. All families must complete and submit the following forms before their child’s first day of enrollment:
- A Fall Quarter Enrollment Form.
- An Emergency Care Form.
- A Parent Agreement.
- A USDA Income Eligibility/Enrollment Form.
- A new Immunization Form (if necessary).