New Enrollment Information
Eligibility for Child Care and Early Learning Classrooms
You are eligible to enroll your child if your child ages of 12 months and 5 years. You don't have to be an Olympic College student, staff, or faculty member.
Eligibility for Head Start Classroom
- Children must come from families living at or below the federal poverty level.
- Enrollment is first offered to four year olds from OC families.
- Olympic College student families have first priority.
- Income eligible Olympic College staff families have second priority.
- If there are an insufficient number of OC families from the community.
Contact Head Start to find out more.
Take a tour
Tour our facility. Make an appointment today. Contact us at 360-475-7190.
See the cost and payment page for more information.
How to enroll
Contact the Sophia Bremer Child Development Center to find out more.
Space is made available each quarter in the following order
- children who will be continuously enrolled
- families returning from a leave of absence
- children on the waiting list
Waiting list children will be accepted into the program in order of the date of application and as vacancies open that meet their scheduling needs.