Sign Up for a Waitlisted Class
- Use OASIS "Register or add/drop a class" .
- If the class you want is full, and you meet required prerequisites, you will be given the option to wait list the class. To determine class availability use Class Schedule Planner (seats left option).
IMPORTANT: If you are receiving FINANCIAL AID your waitlisted class does not count toward your required enrolled credits. Contact Financial Aid with questions.
Check Your StatusYou will be placed in the class as soon as an opening occurs.
- Use OASIS "Check your wait list status" (use your quarterly registration PIN)
- Check your waitlist status.
If you are not added to the class before the class starts, see over-enrollment instructions
- Your waitlisted class will not appear if you are enrolled in the class (Important: check your schedule to verify enrollment. If you are enrolled in the class you must pay immediately.
- If your class appears it will show your place on the waitlist
FINANCIAL AID: Financial Aid will only pay once you are enrolled in the correct minimum number of credits. Waitlisted classes do not count toward your enrolled number of credits.
If You are Still on the Waitlist on the First Day of the Class
You may attend the first day of the class to determine if you may over-enroll the course. See over-enrollment instructions. Alternatively, you may wish to find an open class using Class Schedule Planner.
Note: Students may be placed into classes the morning of the first day of the quarter. See "Check Your Status" above for instructions.
Remove Yourself From a Waitlist
Use OASIS "Check your waitlist status"
Log in using your Student ID and Registration PIN (See Personal Identification Number link at left for more information).
Check the "Remove Me" box next to the class you wish to remove, then click on the "Submit" button
If you are enrolled into the class from the waitlist, you must drop the class from your schedule. Use "Register or add/drop a class" on OASIS. See How to register or add/drop a class on OASIS.
Waitlist Registration Restrictions
- No course conflicts (enrolling in a wait list/class that has the same discipline and course number)
- No time conflicts (including overlapping times)
- Limit of 3 wait lists per quarter
- If your schedule contains a restriction, OC may remove the restricted class/wait list from your schedule.
List of All ClassesSee the View Schedule of Classes.