|Select classes to meet your academic goals. Select alternate classes in case a class is full. You may find current classes offered by one of the following methods:
See our Class Schedule Planner for available classes or The View class schedule for a list in print format.
Find class information and plan your schedule.
Use our Class Schedule Planner.
Find a course description
See a course description in our catalog or contact the appropriate division office with specific or additional questions. Our division offices are: Social Science and Humanities (SSH), Math Engineering Science and Health (MESH), and Business and Technology (B&T).
For help planning your schedule, see an advisor.
Annual Class Schedule
Plan your long term schedule.
Plan your schedule online using OASIS
- Go to OASIS “Plan your class schedule”
- Click on “Select Courses” button
- Click on “View Course List” button
- Click on the classes you would like (the courses you select will appear in the boxes on the left)
- Click in the box to “check for prerequisites” at left below class selections (A box will appear)
- Enter SID and “OK”
- Click on “Submit Selections” button
- These classes will appear with schedule information
- Click on the numbered buttons in the “Notes” column. This tells if you don’t meet a prerequisite as well as other important information about a class.
- To print your desired schedule:
- Click in the boxes of the classes you would like to take
- Click the “Display my Schedule” box
- Click the “Print” button
- Click on “Reselect Courses” to select more classes or make recreate a class schedule
- To register in your selected classes
- Click the register button.
- Enter your SID and PIN.
- OASIS will remember your selected courses. You may register as normal.