Winter 2013 registration is currently underway.
Contact the Registration and Records office with any registration questions. See below. For more information:
- Plan your class schedule.
- Find your time to register
- Continuing students: Use OASIS to find your time to register. (Use your global PIN.)
- Former students: Contact Registration to be assigned a "time to register" (See contact information below.)
- New students: Go to our Getting Started page for information.
- Meet advising or prerequisite requirements prior to registration.
CLASSES THROUGHOUT THE QUARTER
Continuing Education (Non-credit)
OC offers a variety of computer, business development, personal growth, and "just for fun" classes. They are available in Kitsap and Mason counties. Non-credit classes are generally short in duration and offered throughout the quarter. See a list of classes and how to register.
Late and Early Start Classes
Each quarter offers classes that start before or after the quarter start date. See a list of classes.
Applications from international students are welcome throughout the year. Prospective international students should call 360-475-7412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See additional information.
Non-local: 1-800-259-6718 (x7479)
Registration and Records: 360-475-7200
Non-local: 1-800-259-6718 (x7200)