Need OASIS instructions?
Go to the How to use OASIS page.
Is your Student ID (SID) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) not working?
- Your SID is not your social security number. Find your SID. (Enter without spaces - 860XXXXXX.)
- Your may have a different PIN for registration. See Personal Identification Number information. (MMDDYY format without a leading zero - January 4, 1973 is 10473)
- You may be using the wrong PIN. You may have two PIN numbers. See Personal Identification Number information.
- New students must complete a getting started process prior to using OASIS. See Getting Started.
- Did you try during the hours OASIS is available? See the OASIS Home Page.
- A message appears telling you your records have a block. Some records have "holds" on them due to money owed, or missing or incorrect information. Contact the Registration and Records office for help.
- If it asks you for a course entry code our system does not recognize that you meet the class prerequisite. For instructions on entering your course entry code, go to our prerequisite page.
- If you attended prior to 1986 you may need to order your transcript records by mail or in person as a signature of release is required. Click here for transcript information.