How to Register or Add/Drop a Class Online
1. Get ready to register
2. Register or add/drop a class online
- Use OASIS “Register or add/drop a class”
- Log In: Enter SID (ie 860XXXXXX). Enter registration PIN as global PIN (usually your birth date as MMDDYY without a leading zero) or the PIN from your advisor. Click continue.
- To Add Class(es): Enter the item numbers of the classes you want. Click submit
- To Drop Class(es): Enter the item numbers of the classes you want to drop. Click submit
- Your new schedule will appear. Click Finish.
Tip: Print your schedule for your records.
See more about dropping a class and refunds..
Important Note: Rearranging your classes (add/drop) may result in additional tuition and/or fees. Nonpayment may result in removal from classes and/or referral to a collection agency. Use OASIS Web Payment to determine if you have an outstanding balance.
- Pay your tuition by deadline. (Warning! Failure to pay may result in removal from classes and/or collection agency involvement.)