Tuition Assistance (TA)

Guidelines to getting the money you need for college

1.     Meet with an OC Mil Ed advisor to create an educational plan.

2.     See your Navy College office for a Web Electronic Tuition Assistance (WebTA) brief.

3.     Register for classes.

4.     Request tuition assistance (TA) through Command.

5.     Check Virtual Education Center - Navy College Program.

6.     Sign your TA Authorization.

7.     Bring the funded and signed TA Authorization to your OC Mil Ed advisor or email it to jmeyer@olympic.edu.


If you drop, add or change courses, you must let Navy College and your OC Mil Ed advisor know to ensure changes are made in the TA data base.