Marine Systems Technology ATA
Turn your military training into a college degree!
Olympic College and Trident Training Facility at Naval Base Kitsap, have teamed up to offer eligible service members the opportunity to complete an Associate of Technical Arts (ATA) degree with an emphasis in Marine Systems Technology.
- Active duty Navy personnel
- 1800 hours/225 days of Navy technical training from TRITRAFAC
- A Vocational Training Certificate issued by TRITRAFAC
- The completion of five additional academic courses which include:
- English 101
- English 235 or 102
- ORLM 220, or CMST 210, or CMST 153, or PSYC 102
- CMST 242 or PSYC 250
- Math 141 or above
- At least one 5 credit course must be completed at OC.
There are four options in the ATA - Marine Systems Technology:
- Marine Computer Systems
- Marine Electronic Systems
- Marine Electrical Systems
- Marine Mechanical Systems
67 credits are awarded by OC to those who have been awarded a TRITRAFAC Bangor 2 year certificate of completion. 90 credits are required for the ATA. Your commanding officer will provide an approved list of qualifying 2 year vocational certificates to the TTF Bangor registrar and the OC registrar.
For more information, please call 360-394-2725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.