New Students Enrollment Steps
Plan Early! Research and apply for funding options and consider programs of study. Students should meet with educational advisers well in advance of registration to develop an educational plan.
If you are not a new student, see how to register.
1. Submit an Application for Admission
2. Research and apply for funding options
Explore funding options.
3. Complete the Accuplacer Assessment for math and English
Arrive early to find parking and pay $20 (non-refundable) fee to the cashier. Payment receipt, SID, and photo ID are required to take Accuplacer. Special accommodations for testing: Access Services 360.475.7540 or 1.800.259.6718, Ext. 7540,
4. Attend a New Student Advising Session
Schedule an appointment to complete the Student Orientation to Advising and Registration (SOAR). Then meet with an advisor at any OC campus. Schedule appointment online or by calling the nearest OC campus.
- OC Bremerton: 360.475.7230
- OC Poulsbo: 360.394.2725
- OC Shelton: 360.432.5400
See additional information.
- Running Start students must contact the Running Start Office for orientation and advising: 360.475.7646.
- Active Duty Military students and spouses should contact the Military Education Office for orientation and advising: 360.697.3656.
After the new student advising session at any OC campus, register in person during new student or open registration days. See registration dates.
6. Pay Tuition and Fees
See how to pay including payment options and deadlines.
Registration is not complete until tuition and fees are paid or payment arrangements are recorded at the Cashier’s Office.