General Information on Proctoring Services:
None at this Time.
**Final Exam Week Schedule Adjustments:
Open 9a-6p Mon - Thur Dec. 9 - 11 (Instead of closing at noon on Tue & Wed).
Non-Instructional Schedule - Winter Break Begins Thursday 12/12/13 and will be in effect until the start of the Winter Quarter. This Non-Instructional Schedule will be Mondays and Thursdays 9:00AM-4:00PM only; Proctoring Not Available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Office Closed on Fridays.
- The Olympic College Assessment & Testing Center is available to proctor exams for students enrolled in Independent Study, On-line, Correspondence or Distance Education Programs for institutions or businesses other than Olympic College.
- Proctoring Services for written exams are offered on a Walk-in basis during the hours listed above; no appointment is necessary.
- Proctoring is also available for internet-based or computer-based exams by appointment only.
- See schedule above for specific closing times during the Academic Quarters and Breaks.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all Proctoring Services. This non-refundable fee will be assessed for each exam regardless of the time limit for the test material. Please visit the Cashier's Office on the first floor of the Humanities & Student Services building prior to checking in for the exam. The Cashier generally closes at 4:00pm. You should know your SSN, as part of your SSN and last name are used to create your ID number.
- Please take down this address and arrange to have your exam mailed to:
Olympic College Testing Center
Humanities & Student Services 222
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton , WA 98337-1699
- Exam materials can also be delivered to the Assessment & Testing Center by fax or e-mail. See the contact information at the top of this page.
- Please call ahead to verify that the test materials have been received by the Testing Center.
- Current photo identification is required for all testing.
- Any questions about Proctoring Services can be directed to the Assessment & Testing Center; questions about fees can be directed to the Cashier's Office at (360) 475-7181.
- See Notices for Students on the Assessment & Testing Center main page for information on Personal Items and other Requirements.