Current Photo ID is required for all testing.
Proctoring Services Schedule
Instructional Schedule - Fall Quarter 2014
(in effect Sept 29- Dec 11, 2014)
||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM |
||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Closing Early at 2:00p on Thursday 09/25/14 and
Opening Late at 1:15p on Thursday 11/13/14.
Closed on posted OC Holidays and Student Optional Days: 10/13, 11/10, 11/11, 11/27 & 11/28/14.
**Final Exam Week Schedule:
Open 9a-6p Mon 12/08 - Thur 12/11/12
Non-Instructional Schedule - Winter Break 2014/15 - Begins Friday 12/12/14 and will be in effect until the start of the Winter Quarter on 01/05/14. This Schedule will be Monday - Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm; Closed Fridays and posted OC Holidays.
Humanities & Student Services Building, Room 222
Phone: (360) 475-7238
Fax: (360) 475-7470
A Valid Parking Pass (Student Parking Sticker, Employee Placard or Visitor Pass) is required for the entirety of a vehicle being parked on campus. Visitor Parking Passes can be obtained from the Welcome Kiosk or Campus Safety Office on the first floor of the HSS building. Place this pass face up on the dashboard before checking in for testing.
General Information on Proctoring Services:
- The Olympic College Assessment & Testing Center is available to proctor exams for students enrolled in Independent Study, On-line, Correspondence or Distance Education Programs for institutions or businesses other than Olympic College.
- Proctoring Services for written exams are offered on a Walk-in basis during the hours listed above; no appointment is necessary. All Testing and Check-Out must be completed prior to the posted closing time.
- See schedule above for specific closing times during the Academic Quarters and Breaks.
- Proctoring is also available for internet-based or computer-based exams by appointment only. Appointments can be set by email (preferred), in person or by phone.
- There is a $25.00 fee per exam for all Proctoring Services. This non-refundable fee will be assessed for each exam regardless of the time limit for the test material. Please visit the Cashier's Office on the first floor of the Humanities & Student Services building prior to checking in for the exam. The Cashier generally closes at 4:00pm. You should know your SSN, as part of your SSN and last name are used to create your ID number.
- Please take down this address and arrange to have your exam mailed to:
Olympic College Testing Center
Humanities & Student Services 222
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton , WA 98337-1699
- Exam materials can also be delivered to the Assessment & Testing Center by fax or e-mail. See the contact information at the top of this page.
- Students can email TestingCenter@olympic.edu to verify that the test materials have been received or to ask any questions about Proctoring Services.
- Current photo identification is required for all testing.
- See Notices for Students on the Assessment & Testing Center main page for information on Personal Items and other Requirements.