Proctoring Services Schedule
Instructional Schedule - Spring Quarter 2014
(in effect April 14- June 11, 2014)
||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM |
||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM |
Exceptions to Schedule:
Assessment & Testing Center Closed on Friday 05/02/14 for staff to attend the Classified Connection.
No Proctoring Services available on Fri 05/16/14
Closed for Memorial Day Holiday on 05/26/14
Humanities & Student Services Building, Room 222
Phone: (360) 475-7238
Fax: (360) 475-7470
General Information on Proctoring Services:
Office will Close at 4:00p instead of 6:00p on Wed 05/14, Thur 05/15, Mon 05/19 & Tue 05/20
**Final Exam Week Schedule:
Non-Instructional Schedule - Summer Break 2014 -
Begins Thursday 06/12/14 and will be in effect until the start of the Summer Quarter on 07/01/14. This Schedule will be Monday - Thursday 9:00a-4:00p; Closed Fridays.
- The Olympic College Assessment & Testing Center is available to proctor exams for students enrolled in Independent Study, On-line, Correspondence or Distance Education Programs for institutions or businesses other than Olympic College.
- Proctoring Services for written exams are offered on a Walk-in basis during the hours listed above; no appointment is necessary. All Testing and Check-Out must be completed prior to the posted closing time.
- See schedule above for specific closing times during the Academic Quarters and Breaks.
- Proctoring is also available for internet-based or computer-based exams by appointment only. Appointments can be set by email (preferred), in person or by phone.
- There is a $25.00 fee per exam for all Proctoring Services. This non-refundable fee will be assessed for each exam regardless of the time limit for the test material. Please visit the Cashier's Office on the first floor of the Humanities & Student Services building prior to checking in for the exam. The Cashier generally closes at 4:00pm. You should know your SSN, as part of your SSN and last name are used to create your ID number.
- Please take down this address and arrange to have your exam mailed to:
Olympic College Testing Center
Humanities & Student Services 222
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton , WA 98337-1699
- Exam materials can also be delivered to the Assessment & Testing Center by fax or e-mail. See the contact information at the top of this page.
- Students can email TestingCenter@olympic.edu to verify that the test materials have been received or to ask any questions about Proctoring Services.
- Current photo identification is required for all testing.
- See Notices for Students on the Assessment & Testing Center main page for information on Personal Items and other Requirements.