None at this time.
**Final Exam Week Schedule: 9a-4p Mon-Thur for the 6 Wk & 8 Wk Courses
Non-Instructional Schedule - Summer Break 2014 - Begins Friday 08/22/14 and will be in effect until the start of the Fall Quarter on 09/22/14. This Schedule will be Monday - Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm; Closed on Fridays.
General Information on Proctoring Services:
- The Olympic College Assessment & Testing Center is available to proctor exams for students enrolled in Independent Study, On-line, Correspondence or Distance Education Programs for institutions or businesses other than Olympic College.
- Proctoring Services for written exams are offered on a Walk-in basis during the hours listed above; no appointment is necessary. All Testing and Check-Out must be completed prior to the posted closing time.
- See schedule above for specific closing times during the Academic Quarters and Breaks.
- Proctoring is also available for internet-based or computer-based exams by appointment only. Appointments can be set by email (preferred), in person or by phone.
- There is a $25.00 fee per exam for all Proctoring Services. This non-refundable fee will be assessed for each exam regardless of the time limit for the test material. Please visit the Cashier's Office on the first floor of the Humanities & Student Services building prior to checking in for the exam. The Cashier generally closes at 4:00pm. You should know your SSN, as part of your SSN and last name are used to create your ID number.
- Please take down this address and arrange to have your exam mailed to:
Olympic College Testing Center
Humanities & Student Services 222
1600 Chester Ave.
Bremerton , WA 98337-1699
- Exam materials can also be delivered to the Assessment & Testing Center by fax or e-mail. See the contact information at the top of this page.
- Students can email TestingCenter@olympic.edu to verify that the test materials have been received or to ask any questions about Proctoring Services.
- Current photo identification is required for all testing.
- See Notices for Students on the Assessment & Testing Center main page for information on Personal Items and other Requirements.