High School and Adult Basic Education Programs Programs

General Equivalency Diploma (GED)

Take the GED exam

High School Completion

Adults can receive a high school diploma by taking college classes.

Running Start

High school students take college classes tuition free.

Tech Prep

High school students can earn college credits at their high school

Adult Basic Education (ABE)

Improve basic math, reading, and writing skills, or prepare for the GED.