Office of Student Financial Aid

Providing Dollars for OC Students 

2013 – 2014 Financial Aid Forms

Below are the summaries of the most frequently used forms (electronic and paper) and a short description of what the forms are used for:

2013 – 14 Financial Aid Forms (for Summer and Fall 2013 & Winter and Spring 2014)




2013-2014 Financial Aid Data Sheet

**Available online at the Financial Aid Portal once you have completed your FAFSA**

Available online from the Financial Aid Portal*

Mailed, or emailed to students who have completed their 2013-2014 FAFSA. 

This form is required of all financial aid applicants who have completed a FAFSA for 2013-14. Do not submit this form until you have completed your FAFSA.  

*If you are unable to print your data sheet from your portal, paper forms are available at the Financial Aid Office


2013-2014 Verification Worksheets:
V1 - Standard
V3 - Child Support
V4 - Custom
V5 - Aggregate

 Available* online from the Student Aid Portal.

Mailed, or emailed to students who are picked for verification.

This form is required for those whose FAFSA was selected by the Dept. of Education for a review process called verification.  

*If you are unable to print your verification form on your portal, paper forms are available at the Financial Aid Office 

2013- 2014 Enrollment Change Form 

2013-2014 Intent Code



All financial aid is awarded at full-time. Students who will be attending less than full-time must complete the Enrollment Change after financial aid is awarded (viewed on Financial Aid Portal). 

If you did not select a program on your Data Sheet, or the information you marked is unclear, complete and return this form.

2013-2014 Petition for Reinstatement

2013-2014 Petition for Extension


This form is used to petition for financial aid reinstatement after a student's aid has been cancelled for not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).

This form is used to petition for extension of aid beyond the program limits.

2013-2014 FA Appeals Committee Petition

Available upon request at the Financial Aid Office     Contact the financial aid office with questions.                  

2013-2014 Direct Loan Request Form

Click here

For students who want to borrow federal student loans. Student must complete:
1. Entrance Counselling
2. Master Promissory Note (eMPN)
3. Direct Loan Request form

Find all three by clicking here (or the Student Loans link at the left-hand side of this page).  

Please submit your completed loan request form to the financial aid office.

Release of Information (authorization)

Only available at the FAO. Must be submitted by applicant only

Students use this form to authorize FAO staff to discuss limited information with a designated third party person or organization. Authorizations must be renewed each FAFSA award year.

Address Change
Request Form

Name Change Request Form



For students who are requesting an address change

For students who are requesting a name change.

2013-2014 FAFSA

Submit Online

To be completed by any student applying for financial aid

Bridge Loan Application

Available upon request at the Financial Aid Office

For students who borrow federal Direct Stafford loans. Bridge loans are available to pay for tuition, fees, and books until loan funds are received. Click on the Student Loans link for more information.

You may submit paper forms by the following methods:

  • Hand deliver the completed form(s) to the Olympic College Financial Aid Office on the first floor of the Humanities and Student Services Building.
  • Mail the completed form(s) to Student Financial Services, Olympic College, 1600 Chester Avenue, Bremerton, Washington 98337-1699.
  • Fax the completed form to our Financial Aid Office at (360) 475-7471

NOTE!!! Email is not a secure way to submit documents which contain your private information. If you choose to email documents to our office, you do so at your own risk. If emailed documents are unclear we may require that you resubmit information.  

Last modified: July 31, 2014 KF