Eligibility for admission
To be eligible for general admission to the college, one of the following is required.
- 18 years of age or older, or
- High school or GED graduation, or
- A written release from the high school district (Usually, applicants under the age of 16 are not offered general admission.)
Note: There are separate admissions processes for select programs such as Running Start.
If you previously applied or attended
- Do not apply again. You may find your Student ID using OASIS. See how to get started.
- If you do apply, your application will not be processed. See how to get started.