Certificate of Recognition
The primary objective of this certificate is to develop the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking necessary for successful entrance into and advancement within the Electronics industry.
Program Outcomes Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Operate comfortably and effectively in an industrial work setting.
- Recognize the significance and desirability of reliable and ethical behavior.
- Apply critical thinking and technical abilities to resolve industrial and personnel problems.
- Effectively communicate with and advise customers and coworkers both in writing and orally regarding the progress of and decisions made concerning test and repair procedures.
- Select and operate electronic test equipment during troubleshooting and repair operations with an emphasis on safety in use and accuracy in results.
||Direct Current Circuit Laboratory*
||Computer Applications I*
||Precalculus I: Algebra*
||Human Relations in the Workplace
|Total Credits Required
*See course description for prerequisite.
Source: 2014-2015 Olympic College Catalog