Administrative Office Support
Helps students develop skills to work in a business office as a secretary, executive secretary or administrative assistant.
At the end of the program successful students will be able to:
- Effectively use a variety of computer software to accomplish office tasks.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing in the context of common business practices.
- Design, maintain and evaluate office systems (paper flow, mail procedures, records management, etc.)
- Work as a team member in an office environment to accomplish the goals of the organization…and more.
Associate in Technical Arts
Certificate of Proficiency
Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Recognition
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- General Office Clerk
- Library Assistant
- Office Supervisor
MEDIAN HOURLY WAGE IN WASHINGTON STATE
$12.96 - $23.19
Source: 2012 Olympic College Workforce Development "Red Book"