INDUSTRY AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS
How to Get Involved
Active involvement and support from industry and community partners is integral to the success of the OC MESA Program. A myriad of ways exist to get involved:
Promote OC MESA Program opportunities among eligible students and professional or community peers. An informational flyer (PDF) is available for distribution.
To get involved or learn more, please contact:
Dr. Jodi L. Carson, Program Director
Olympic College: Bremerton
1600 Chester Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98337
Science & Technology Bldg, Rm 108
- Involve OC MESA staff in industry or community recruitment and outreach events.
- Invite OC MESA staff to present Program information to appropriate audiences.
- Participate as technical or motivational speakers, technical “hands-on” design event facilitators, or technical field trip hosts for OC MESA students.
- Mentor and champion individual OC MESA student success.
- Provide financial support as appropriate, in partnership with the OC Foundation.
- Offer internship and permanent placement opportunities for OC MESA students.
- Provide long-term strategic direction for the OC MESA Program.
Contact Dr. Jodi L. Carson, Program Director, to volunteer or suggest other opportunities for involvement and collaboration.
Rev.: October 31, 2013 Karen Osborn