Transition to Associate Degree Nursing Program (TADN)
After the materials listed under admission procedure have been received, an admission score will be determined according to the following factoring system.
1) Cumulative GPA of Prerequisite Courses
Note: A minimum grade of 2.0 must be earned in each prerequisite course.
2) ACCUPLACER Reading Test
3) Roll-over (for applicants who are eligible but not accepted on their first attempt)
1 factor point
In the case of a tie:
1st Tie Breaker: GPA on prerequisite courses.
2nd Tie Breaker: Overall GPA.
- For new students, complete the application procedure to Olympic College.
- Send Official Transcripts from ALL college(s)/university(s) you have attended; and submit Request for Advance Standing Summary form - to Olympic College, Registration and Records, HSS 105k, Carol Castro, 1600 Chester Ave., Bremerton, WA 98337-1699.
- Request to make an appointment with the Nursing Programs Advisor at (360) 475-7748 or email email@example.com.
- Achievement of a 78 or above on the Accuplacer Assessment Test.
- Completion of the prerequisite/support courses with a minimum grade of 2.0 in each course: English 101, Chemistry 121, & Biology 241/242 and 260.
- Completion of the Olympic College TADN Program Application. Submitted when: (1) all prerequisite courses are complete or the student is registered for their last prerequisite course. Application and support documents need to be submitted to the Office of Admissions by August 31st.