Bachelor of Science: Nursing (RN to BSN)
Go to college one day a week and change your life.
Take the next step...
For more information, contact:
Nursing Programs Advisor
360.475.7175 or email@example.com
This program is designed for learners who have busy lives and multiple roles.
Earning a BSN degree will provide multiple benefits to the associate degree registered nurse.
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree will:
- Facilitate a broad scope of practice as a result of enhanced clinical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Enhance leadership skills.
- Educate nurses in issues surrounding community health, health care delivery systems and health care policy.
- Develop understanding and participation in research methods leading to evidence based practice.
- Enhance health care delivery and health promotion for clients and communities BSN nurses serve.
The RN-BSN Program at Olympic College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, (202)887-6791