Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
1. Focus on humanistic, ethical, and transformational leadership in organizations.
2. Develop their individual and interpersonal skills to achieving successful organizational goals and personal growth.
3. Enhance their problem solving skills that result in positive organizational change.
4. Focus on bridging the gap between theory and practical applications they can use immediately to see results in their life and organization.
5. Effectively use oral and written communications skills as they relate to an organizational environment.
6. Show respect and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals and teams.7. Analyze legal and ethical implications of organizational conduct.