Upon completion of the Industrial Trades Program, successful students will be able to:
- Possess the basic skills to operate comfortably and effectively in an industrial work setting.
- Apply critical thinking and technical abilities to resolve industrail and personnel problems.
- Participate effectively as a team member in the work process.
- Operate as a journeyman or woman in a chosen trade specific area.
- Know and appreciate the value of reliable and ethical behavior.
- Be confident in one's own abilities to make a meaningful contribution in a variety of work situations.