Upon completion of this program, successful students will have demonstrated the ability to apply their skills and knowledge in the following ways:
- Articulate the relationship of leadership and how it relates to the four functions of management.
- Use basic accounting information and quantitative analysis to suggest effective solutions to business problems and situations as they relate to management, investors, creditors and government agencies.
- Effectively use oral and written communication skills as they relate to the business environment.
- Effectively use computer software to research and organize information, supporting management information systems and decision making.
- Evaluate and suggest improvements to product/service delivery in meeting customer and marketplace needs.
- Show respect and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals and teams.
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of business conduct.
- Develop strategies that foster personal growth and the ability to manage change in a global business environment.