Before reporting any data be sure of the data's integrity. Understand your data prior to sharing it with others. If you have questions about reported data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Request Data
The Data Request Group fulfills data report requests. Please allow plenty of time for your data to be compiled.
Submit your request
- Determine if the data you need already exists. See Report List Directory.
- If your request requires research, complete the data request form.
- Submit the request. Include supervisor's permission in email or signature.
- Email the request to email@example.com
- Fax the request to 360-475-7202
- Send it to Elaine Urrutia at HSS 105 or Amanda Gebhardt at CSC 4
After your request has been submitted
Your report will be completed by the date you have indicated unless your requested completion date is less than two weeks from your submission date, or requires additional time and resources.