Note: This software is for trial, academic, or non-commercial use only, and these instructions are only for home. Do not download or install the SSH Windows Client on any lab computers. Please read the SSH Terms and Conditions of Use for more information.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95B, 98, 98SE, NT, 2000, and XP
Hard Drive: 4MB free space
- Download the setup file to a temporary directory from the following location: http://cis2.oc.ctc.edu/
- Double-click the file to run the setup, and click Next on the first prompt.
- Read and agree to the License Agreement.
- Choose the installation directory and click Next. The default is C:\Program Files\SSH Communications Security\SSH Secure Shell.
- Click Next to select the Setup Program Folder.
- Click Next on the Select Components window. Leaving the defaults in this window should be ok.
- Click Next on the installation summary window.
- The program will start copying files to the selected installation directory.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
For further help and support, please contact the IT Help Desk at 360-475-7600 or email@example.com.